World Cheese Awards 2023
November 1, 2023
We are delighted that our Cuddy’s Cave cheese has been awarded a SILVER medal at the World Cheese Awards.
The awards took place in Trondheim, Norway, where teams of three experts judged the cheeses on various characteristics – the rind and the body, the colour of the cheese and its texture and consistency, but most of all the taste!
We’re so pleased to have our cheese recognised as among the best in the world by industry experts!
Well done to the team at Doddington who continue to strive to produce cheeses that taste so good.
Cuddy’s Cave joins Doddington, Admiral Collingwood and Berwick Edge, which all won awards for 2022/23.
Check out our Award Winning Hamper here.
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- An Update from Doddington Dairy
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Christmas Deliveries 2023
- Christmas Orders 2019
- Doddington 2020 Recipe Series
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington Milk Bar Collections
- Doddington wins three World Cheese Awards
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get up to £15 off your New Year cheese
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- Isabelle Maxwell: Life on the farm during lockdown
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!