Dark Skies Delights Hamper
Out of stock
As the evenings get darker we thought we would create a hamper to keep spirits up with lots of indulgent sweet treats.
The Doddington Dark Skies Hamper includes plenty of those delights including our own Admiral Collingwood cheese, washed in Newcastle Brown Ale – who doesn’t fancy a cheese that’s bathed in beer?
Dark Skies is named after the international dark sky park status of Northumberland National park, an area with very little light pollution, enabling outstanding views of the starry skies.
Each beautiful Dark Skies hamper contains:
- Admiral Collingwood Cheese, 250g min (wheat, barley, milk, made in an area that handles nuts)
- Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Crisps by Yorkshire Crisps 40g (milk)
- Toffee Popcorn by Yorkshire Crisps 90g (milk, soya)
- Salted Caramel Marshmallows by Naked Marshmallows 100g (milk, sulphites, may contain nuts, peanuts, soya, sesame)
- Sea Salted Caramel Sauce by Cottage Delight 240g (milk)
- Devil’s Cave Coffee by Northern Edge Coffee, 250g
- Rocket Bar (70% dark with citrus and popping candy) by North Chocolates, 90g min (soya, lactose, made in an area that handles nuts)
Where stock levels vary, we may substitute items for those with an equal or higher value.