Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
March 16, 2019
Mother’s Day is coming up, and we have some fantastic gifts for cheese loving mums.
Of course, lots and lots of mothers around the country will be getting cards, flowers or chocolates on Mothering Sunday, but we like to dare to be different here at Doddington when it comes to gift giving.
So why not go for a cheese hamper, tasting bag or a delicious (and gift-sized) Little Darling miniature blue cheese? Oh and be sure to add biscuits to your order if they’re not included, as they are an absolute must on any cheeseboard or cheese plate.
Visit our SHOP to buy online now.
Mother’s Day is Sunday March 31st this year so we recommend ordering no later than Tuesday 26th. Orders will be fulfilled on the Wednesday for delivery on Thursday 28th.
Here in the North East of England (Doddington Dairy is based in the heart of the Cheviot hills of Northumberland) many people say MAM and not MUM, so whichever you choose, our cheese hampers make fantastic gifts for Mother’s Day.
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory
- Time for a Change