Christmas Orders 2019
December 11, 2019
Whether you’re looking for a gift for a cheese lover, or you want to impress your dinner guests with an award-winning cheeseboard, then we have something for you…
Our range of cheese hampers, tasting bags and full cheeses make fantastic gifts, while our cheese wedges and biscuits will go down a storm at any festive dinner.
Take a look at our festive selections below and buy online now – taste the Doddington magic this season!
Check out our CHEESE SHOP now.
Last orders for Christmas delivery can be made up to MIDNIGHT on Wednesday 18th December however we recommend that you order no later than 17th if possible.
If you are ordering for Christmas, please let us know your preferred delivery date in the order comments. It’s a busy time for couriers so please allow for extra delivery time, especially if you are not on mainland UK or overseas.
Dates on cheeses: Most of our cheeses are in date for four weeks, so all cheese ordered in December will be good until January 2020, depending on the date of your order. Some full cheese wheels will keep longer if unopened.
UPDATE: You can now collect your cheese orders from our Milk Bar on Saturday, December 21st – see here for details.
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- An Update from Doddington Dairy
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Christmas Orders 2019
- Doddington 2020 Recipe Series
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington Milk Bar Collections
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- Isabelle Maxwell: Life on the farm during lockdown
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Maggie Moon book reprint
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory