Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
July 11, 2019
We’re delighted to announce that Doddington Dairy has picked up an accolade at the Newcastle Chronicle’s fourth annual Rural Awards.
The awards recognise and reward people, businesses and organisations that make the rural North East so special through the work that they do to develop, maintain, promote and enhance our rural communities.
The awards ceremony was held on Thursday, July 4, and we were thrilled to bring back the Artisan Food & Drink trophy for everyone who works at Doddington Dairy, after a fantastic evening at Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens.
Doddington’s Jackie Maxwell said: “We are particularly proud, not only to be in a field of great food and drink businesses such as Chain Bridge Honey Farm, Swallow Fish Seahouses, North Acomb Farm Shop and The Alnwick Garden, but also to see so many Wooler businesses winning awards on the night.
“Well done to George Dodds & Co and SDS Livestock who won the Agri-Business award and Best Rural Start up award respectively.
“A special thanks also to those who nominated us, we really appreciate you taking the time, it does mean a lot to everyone!”
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- An Update from Doddington Dairy
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Christmas Orders 2019
- Doddington 2020 Recipe Series
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington Milk Bar Collections
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- Isabelle Maxwell: Life on the farm during lockdown
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Maggie Moon book reprint
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory