Doddington’s brand new recipe range
August 3, 2019
Cheese isn’t just for cheese boards – DELICIOUS as it is on its own or with biscuits! Many of our award winning cheeses here at Doddington are also great for cooking with.
We recently worked with renowned North East food photography specialist, Sue Todd, to create a series of four new recipes – all with Doddington Cheese as the star of the show.
We used Northumbrian beef, locally made burger buns and local grown salad ingredients and our very own soft and crumbly Darling Blue cheese – you can taste the Doddington magic in every mouthful!
Dr. Will’s – which has a Newcastle heritage – provided the delicious, naturally sweet BBQ sauce.
Try it yourself (you’ll need some Darling Blue Cheese) and stay tuned for our next two recipes in September and October with more to follow in 2020.
And why not share photos of your Doddington based recipes with us on social media? Tag us and use the hashtag #SpotTheDod as we give away regular spot prizes at random to those who share the Doddington love with us.
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory
- Our full recipe series
- Time for a Change