Last order dates for Christmas cheese
December 1, 2018
Last orders for Christmas cheese
Our last date for accepting Christmas orders will be TUESDAY 18TH DECEMBER. These orders will be packed and sent on Wednesday 19th for delivery on Thursday 20th.
How long will my cheese last?
This is a question we get asked a lot by customers buying cheese as gifts.
Single pieces, hampers and tasting bags – once we cut our cheeses down to be vacuum packed, they will remain delicious for four weeks. When you order online, you can specify in the order notes when you would like to receive your cheese. All of our orders are sent on an overnight delivery service (Monday to Thursday only). So if you ask for delivery on or by a certain date we will dispatch it the day before (please opt for Tuesday to Friday only). Please ensure that someone is at the address to sign for it.
Full cheeses – you can keep our full hard cheeses (Doddington, Admiral Collingwood, Berwick Edge and Cuddy’s Cave) unopened for up to two months. However once you cut into the wax, the cheese will remain good for four weeks. Darling Blue and Capability Brown can be kept unopened for one month and will remain good for a further four weeks once opened.
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- An Update from Doddington Dairy
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Christmas Orders 2019
- Doddington 2020 Recipe Series
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington Milk Bar Collections
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Maggie Moon book reprint
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory
- Our full recipe series