Last orders Wednesday 9th December
December 7, 2020
Due to the overwhelming support of our our online cheese customers this year, our last order time will be 23:59 on Wednesday 9th December.
Our cheese needs to be sent via our overnight carrier, and slots have filled up incredibly quickly.
We’d like to thank everyone who has ordered and supported us during this very difficult year – a year that our Milk Bar, and most of our restaurant, cafe and leisure venue customers have had to remain closed for weeks if not months at a time.
Your custom has been greatly appreciated!
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- An Update from Doddington Dairy
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Christmas Orders 2019
- Doddington 2020 Recipe Series
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington Milk Bar Collections
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- Isabelle Maxwell: Life on the farm during lockdown
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Job Vacancy – Assistant Herdsperson
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Last orders Wednesday 9th December