Maggie Moon book reprint
December 14, 2019
Thanks to a fantastic initial response, “Maggie Moon And The Magnificent Mushroom Year” has been reprinted in time for Christmas.
The book, written by our very own Margaret-Ann Maxwell, is available online now at £6.99 plus delivery.
Maggie lives in a scrapyard together with her mum who is an engineer and part time fire fighter. She sleeps in a treehouse along with her collie dog Jack and a wild tawny owl. Each day a new delivery brings an exciting project – old bits of machinery and pieces of scrap are recycled and made into something new.
But Maggie’s idyllic life is turned upside down when Ronald Crump, an international property developer, turns up and sets out to buy everybody’s land!
Follow Maggie’s journey as she struggles with the challenges ahead and tries desperately to save everything that they own. A heart stopping finale is in store as both sides aim to pip each other to the post and claim the land ultimately for themselves.
Read more about the book here.
- #SpotTheDod on social media!?
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Christmas Cheeses: Planning and Preparation
- Christmas Orders 2019
- Doddington cheese maker to publish children’s novel
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Doddington Milk Bar Collections
- Doddington’s brand new recipe range
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Maggie Moon book reprint
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory
- Our full recipe series
- Time for a Change