Time for a Change
September 12, 2018
Times have changed since we first launched our Doddington Dairy cheese back in the last century (the 1990’s), and so has our portfolio of products!
We felt it was time to update our brand, and redesign our packaging, to let everyone know how we add the delicious Doddington magic to everything we produce. We worked with DECIDE. a north east based creative consultancy, and they waved their design wand…
What makes Doddington Dairy so special? It’s all down to our secluded location in ‘Dark Skies’ country in the foothills of the Cheviots, with its unique nutrient-rich soil and grass, which helps our cows produce the finest milk. Combine this with the quality of the ingredients we use (locally sourced wherever possible), and the artisan skills of generations of the Maxwell family with our unrivalled experience producing the finest dairy products, and you have our recipe for success. The heroes of our story are of course our cows. That’s why you’ll see Daisy and Gertrude lowing at the full moon in the dark Northumbrian skies on our new logo, celebrating where the Doddington magic happens.
Our brand may have changed, but some things remain the same; you can trust every product from Doddington Dairy to deliver the yummiest, creamiest taste experience, time after time. So when you want to treat yourself, treat yourself to the best… from Doddington.
You will see the branding change on our products during the next few months, slowly, evolving… We hope you like it!
- Cheese gifts for Mother’s Day
- Christmas Cheese Gifts
- Doddington Dairy Scoops Best Food Producer at BBC Food and Farming Awards
- Doddington Dairy wins at ChronicleLive Rural Awards
- Get our brand new Little Darling cheese at a special price for Valentine’s Day
- Get your FREE 250g Capability Brown cheese
- Happy New Year from Doddington Dairy
- It’s All About the Taste – Great Taste Awards 2018!
- Last order dates for Christmas cheese
- Our cheese in all its wonderful glory
- Time for a Change